Today is Monday, January 31, 2022. Noticing where the snow settles among the trees and all the different footprints. The squirrels keep on going.
A quote by Aristotle, “To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.”
Photo by Rudolfo Spott
With the launch of the New Year, for the month of January, we focused on clarifying and connecting with your vision for 2022.
That vision can be used at any time in the future to recharge your hope and excitement when you tap into it. It can provide you with encouragement to achieve goals, offer something to cling to when you experience fear, and provide a sense of pride when you see your vision manifest. This month, we enhanced your vision for your personal life and your relationships. Reflect, reconsider and adjust as necessary. We move forward.
- January 3: Begin reflecting on your Vision for 2022
- January 5: Choosing you Anchor Word
- January 7: Quietly reflecting & continuing to clarify and connect with your Vision
- January 10: Reflecting on your Vision of Health for 2022, The Meaning
- January 12: Continued reflections on your Vision of Health, The Positives
- January 14: Journal prompts for your Vision of Health
- January 17: Reflecting on your Vision for Peace, Love, and Hope
- January 19: Your path through obstacles on the way to success
- January 21: Your Library of Inspiration for those challenging moments
- January 24: Ways you can make the most of this time to connect with yourself and others
- January 26: Summarizing your Vision and your “Why”
- January 28: 3 Action steps to refocus your Mind to your Vision
Use this Mindfulness Activity to Re-energize your Body and Mind:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Release your neck muscles.
- Slowly and gently stretch your neck fascia and muscles by tilting your chin down, stretching the back of the neck, breathing in and out slowly for a full belly breath cycle; then return to neutral for another full breath cycle.
- Repeat the breathing cycles as you turn and tilt your head and neck in various ways that feel good.
Recharge yourself and share positive energy when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I can do this. As I connect to my vision, courage, strength, and wisdom, I am open to the positive energy around me. I send loving kindness and compassion to all people including me. Together, we can do great things.”
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP