Today is Friday, January 7, 2022. Seeing more clearly, noticing what is right in front of me.
A quote by Ekhart Tolle, “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.”
Photo by: Sergei Remarenko
With the launch of the New Year, for the month of January, allow yourself to focus on clarifying and connecting with your vision for 2022.
The vision that shows you the future you want, can recharge your hope and excitement when you tap into it. It can provide you with encouragement to achieve goals, offer something to cling to when you experience fear, and provide a sense of pride when you see your vision manifest. This month, we enhance our vision for our personal life and our relationships.
- What is important to me?
- What do I need in my life to feel satisfied and complete?
- Who do I want to share this with (can be one or many)?
- What is the idea that never leaves me?
- Who can I share the journey with?
- What is next thing I can do to move towards that vision?
Use this Mindfulness Activity to Re-energize your Body and Mind:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- As you continue to breathe picture your vision.
- Smile to yourself.
Recharge yourself and share positive energy when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I can do this. As I connect to my vision, courage, strength, and wisdom, I am open to the positive energy around me. I send loving kindness and compassion to all people including me. Together, we can do great things.”
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP