Today is Tuesday, June 30, 2020. There is a theory that the month of June is named after the Roman goddess of marriage, Juno. Reflecting on the past 6 months, and this month’s journey…
Inspiration: A Quote from Oprah Winfrey
“I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.”
Recharge yourself when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I am resilient and growing every day during new challenges. I believe in the strength in me and the global community. I love myself because I have kindness and love in my heart and soul. As I think about those I love and care for, I send loving kindness out to all people.”
Today’s Mindfulness Practice:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Create more space
- Clean out or rearrange a room
- Clean out a drawer or the corner of your desk
- Acknowledge your accomplishment,
- Explore the feeling of the new space you created
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP