Today is Friday, June 26, 2020. To see a waterfall in your dream is symbolic of letting go.
Connecting with each other around the world, moments of reflection can allow us to recognize and share in the love and kindness around us. You are part of a community that extends around the world, reading these daily anchoring messages, sharing in a simple routine that can be used to center us in our every day. Together, we get to add our love and kindness into the world around us.
Today’s Inspiration: A Quote from: Shirley Chisholm
“If they don’t give you a seat at the table, bring a folding chair.”
Here’s what you can do today, right now, during transitions, after absorbing the news or when going to sleep:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Practice Pranayama style breathing.
- Inhale through the left nostril by blocking the right nostril, exhale through right nostril by blocking the left nostril.
- Repeat for a total of 6 cycles.
- Explore how your body feels after completing the cycles.
Anchor yourself when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I am AMAZING and I am doing what I can to be helpful. I love myself because I have kindness and love in my heart and soul. I am part of the global community and we are working together towards solutions. We can do this. As I think about those I love and care for, I send loving kindness out to all people.”
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP