Today is Wednesday, June 2, 2021. Beautiful planters on doorsteps. Lots of new landscapes.
Try something new in June. Start with new musical sounds:
- Explore a new music genre.
- Listen to a new musical release.
- Create a new playlist.
- Share playlists with others.
- Play new music for your instrument.
- Learn to sing new songs.
- Write new lyrics.
- Try a new instrument.
- Watch a musical.
Photo by Sudhith Xavier
Recharge yourself and share positive energy when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I am open to the positive energy around me. I appreciate myself and others as I connect with love and kindness. As I think about those I love and care for, I send loving kindness and compassion to all people including me. Together, we can do great things.”
A quote by Beethoven, “Music can change the world.”
Use this Mindfulness Activity to Re-energize your Body and Mind:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Clasp your hands, palms together, fingers intertwined and squeeze your hands tight and hold for a count of three and then release.
- Stretch out your fingers and hands and wiggle them.
- Massage your palms and hands. Smile internally.
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP