Today is Friday, March 19, 2021. Everything is changing outside. There are signs of new life all around and there seems to be a new flow of energy.
Finding meaning this March. March marks the one-year mark for the Daily Gift of Vitality (DGoV). This month, we explore and connect with what is meaningful. Weather changes motivate readjustments and resets. Let’s continue to focus this week on making meaningful connections.
Be curious about you. Connect with you. Find quiet moments today and/or this weekend to connect with yourself. Listen to the sounds around you. Observe your body. Reflect on your thoughts. Journal.
- How are you doing?
- How is your energy?
- What is influencing your energy?
- What’s one thing you can do to recharge your energy?
- Make a list of ways you can recharge yourself.
Photo by: Bantersnaps
Recharge yourself and share positive energy when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I am open to the positive energy around me. I appreciate myself and others as I connect with love and kindness. As I think about those I love and care for, I send loving kindness and compassion to all people including me. We share our humaneness. Together, we can do great things.”
A quote by Buddha, “Since everything is a reflection of our minds, everything can be changed by our minds.”
Use this Mindfulness Activity to calm your Body and Mind:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Purse your lips as you exhale your belly breath to help add some energy to your day.
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP
One thought on “Friday, March 19”