Today is Wednesday, December 30, 2020. Midweek, remembering all those who reached out and connected in the past year, deeply grateful to be a part of a global community of love.
Delights in December. Use the Daily Gift of Vitality, to allow a moment to pause and connect with what delights you. We share prompts and ideas along the way.
As we approach the last of 2020, take some time to reflect on what delight means to you. In the past year,
- What delighted you?
- When or where did you experience the most delight in your life?
- Who added to or shared in the delight in your life?
- What adds or increases delight to life?
- How can you generate delightful moments for yourself and others?
An inspirational quote by Mark Victor Hansen. “Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight.”
Photo by Alonso Reyes
Recharge yourself when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I am doing what I can. I am aware of myself and others, and I belong to a global community. I love myself and others because I have kindness and love in my heart and soul. As I think about those I love and care for, I send loving kindness and compassion to all people. We are all connected. Together, we can do great things.”
Return to the Mindfulness Activity to practice this week to create Calm Moments:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Breathe in Energy & Blossom.
- Take a deep breath in, feeling your lungs expand.
- When you breath out, smile and say out loud, “Aaaaah.” Feel the vibrations in your body.
- Repeat 2 times and notice those vibrations are different when you are smiling.
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP