Today is Friday, April 16, 2021. Another weekend to refresh. Energized by all the new greenery.
Ascending through April. Personal growth can be fun, consider learning or incorporating a new hobby:
- Kite flying
- Riding a bike
- Writing poetry
- Music immersion
Photo by: Agnieszka Ziomek
Recharge yourself and share positive energy when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I am open to the positive energy around me. I appreciate myself and others as I connect with love and kindness. As I think about those I love and care for, I send loving kindness and compassion to all people including me. We share our humaneness. Together, we can do great things.”
A quote by Robin Sharma. “The swiftest way to triple your success is to double your investment in personal development.”
Use this Mindfulness Activity to Re-energize your Body and Mind:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Breathe in and out deeply, calm your mind and say, “Calm mind.”
- Breathe in and out deeply, let tension flow out your arms and say, “Peaceful body.”
- Breathe in and out deeply, radiate kindness and say, “Kind heart.”
- Smile and go forward.
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP