Today is Friday, March 5, 2021. Being still, quiet, seeing the glow on the horizon begin. Another day to make a difference.
Finding meaning this March. March marks the one-year mark for the Daily Gift of Vitality (DGoV). Being curious offers opportunities to explore meaning. This week, we offer prompts for journaling, to unleash your curiosity to find meaning.
- When do you bring joy to someone else’s life?
- When have you felt the most joyful?
- How did you participate to allow that joy?
- Who helped you share or amplify that joy?
Photo by: Susan Chubinskaya, PhD
Recharge yourself and share positive energy when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I am open to the positive energy around me. I appreciate myself and others as I connect with love and kindness. As I think about those I love and care for, I send loving kindness and compassion to all people including me. We share our humaneness. Together, we can do great things.”
Alison Cardy’s inspirational quote, “Time and again, I’ve seen people make the most progress when they combine their knowledge of themselves with real world actions.”
Use this Mindfulness Activity to calm your Body and Mind:
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Imagine your head is gently supporting and dangling your neck and shoulders.
- Notice your shoulders release and your posture straighten.
- Glide with a relaxed torso as you walk with head high, and shoulders and neck free.
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP