Today is Friday, November 25, 2022. Enjoying the energy all around today.
A quote by Mary Davis. “The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see.”
Photo by: Callipso
November is the month of Gratitude. Our bodies are amazing machines with endless possibilities. Consider taking some time to show gratitude towards yourself.
- Go to sleep early, sleep in a little longer
- Get cozy with a good book or watch your favorite movie
- Savor a warm cup of tea
- Go for a beautiful walk in nature
- Take a warm soothing bath
- Light candles
Practice this Mindfulness Activity to Re-energize your Body and Mind whenever you need a moment to reset – while waiting, before, after, or to transition between activities.
Establishing a regular practice of pausing makes it easier to reset when you need it the most. You can start your practice at any time, even now.
- Straighten your spine. Roll your shoulders back and down, smile to yourself, & relax your jaw.
- Take slow deep belly breaths, allowing your stomach to rise with each breath in and relax with each breath out. You may find that each breath gets better and better. Allow your shoulders to relax on each exhale.
- Look up to the sky.
- Let your mind relax into the awareness of the infinite open space.
- If you wish, release your worries into the vast openness of the universe.
Recharge yourself, tap into your strength and share positive energy when you repeat:
“I am [*Name*]. I can do this. This is temporary. I have successfully handled difficult challenges in the past. As I connect to my inner self, I am open to the Happiness and positive energy around me. I send loving kindness and compassion to all people including me. Together, we can do great things.”
With gratitude and appreciation for all beings,
Naomi Parrella, MD & Fran Lee, FNP